- Dicionario de dicionarios do galego medieval – Hosted by the University of Vigo, this dictionary of dictionaries forms a lexical corpus of medieval Galician.
- Diccionario de la lengua española – Electronic version of the Dictionary of the Royal Spanish Language Academy. In addition to the exact search, allow queries by phonetic approximation.
- Electronic version of the Great Dictionary of the Catalan language – Electronic version of the Great Dictionary of the Catalan language, published by Encyclopedia Catalan.
- Elhuyar Basque dictionary – Electronic version of the Basque dictionary.
- Galician-Spanish dictionary of the Galician Royal Academy – Online Galician-Spanish dictionary, published by the Galician Royal Academy.
- Online Etymological Dictionary of Spanish (OEDS) – Free and comprehensive online etymology of the Spanish language.
- Spanish orthography (2010 edition) – Online version of the manual published by the Royal Spanish Language Academy, which is the most recent and complete compendium of the Spanish orthography.
Text corpora: In linguistics, a corpus or text corpus is a language resource consisting of a large and structured set of texts. In corpus linguistics, they are used to do statistical analysis and hypothesis testing, checking occurrences or validating linguistic rules within a specific language territory. From Wikipedia.
- Base de datos da Lírica Profana Galego-Portuguesa (MedDB) – A complete corpus of medieval Galician-Portuguese cantigas.
- CHARTA Network – CHARTA is creating a corpus of Hispanic documents from the 12th to the 19th centuries from European and American archives.
- Corpus del español – This website allows you to quickly and easily search more than 100 million words in more than 20,000 Spanish texts from the 1200s to the 1900s. The interface allows you to search for exact words or phrases, wildcards, lemmas, part of speech, or any combinations of these.
- Corpus Diacrónico del Español (CORDE) – This database, created by the Real Academia Española, contains over 200 million words of the Spanish language from earliest times to 1975.
- Corpus do português – This website allows you to quickly and easily search more than 45 million words in almost 57,000 Portuguese texts from the 1300s to the 1900s.
- Electronic corpus of 15th century Castilian Cancionero Manuscripts – This project is a collaboration between The Universities of Liverpool, Birmingham and Barcelona.
- Spanish Paleography Digital Teaching and Learning Tool – An online interactive resource to assist users in the learning of the deciphering and reading of manuscripts written in Spanish during the early modern period, roughly from the late 15th to the 18th century.
- Institut Ramon Llull – Portal which aims outreach of the Catalan language and culture, as well as dissemination and education beyond their domain area taking into account all its forms and variations.
- Royal Academy of Basque language – Portal of the official academic institution which deals with Euskara or Basque language. It carries out research on the language, protects it and establishes standards of philological usage.
- Royal Academy of the Galician language – Portal of the scientific institution that aims to study the culture of Galicia, and especially, of the Galician language. Establishes its own rules of grammar, spelling and vocabulary, while defending and promoting the language.
- Royal Spanish Language Academy – Portal of Spanish institution whose main mission of ensuring that the changes you experience the Spanish language in its constant adaptation to the needs of its speakers do not break the essential unity of the Hispanic world.